English for Adult and Young Learners
The General English Program curriculum is designed for adults and young adults who want to use English accurately and effectively. It also bridges the gap between conversational and academic English. Our program aims to develop all the necessary skills for students in order to prepare them for academic and professional fields.
Why learn English at Modern International School?
- All our instructors are highly experienced native English speakers with TESOL certificates.
- The class size is between 18 – 22students, which provides very good classroom environment and individual attention from the teacher.
- The course is designed by a group of experts in TESOL and TEFL to ensure student learning quality.
- Interactive practice on the computer.
To encourage students to study hard and focus on their skills, we set up a number of contests for students to challenge each other to become the top. The following are the very useful contests which drive students to become quick, smart and successful learners: –
- Spelling Bee Contest: enables students to increase their memory and be strong at vocabulary.
- Speaking Contest:makes students more concise and precise speakers.
- Writing Contest: promotes the development of writing skills and encourages a healthy sense of competition and a commitment to excellence among the young people. Good writing and critical thinking skills are important to success in school, in employment, and in life.
- TOEFL, IELTS & Cambridge ESOL Mock Tests: allow students to become familiar with internationally recognized tests.