M.I.S’s on-site training programs are specifically designed for companies and institutions to ensure their specific training needs are met. We tailor a timetable to accommodate work requirements and schedules of the participants. M.I.S’s training programs are the right choice because we:
- provide for organizations with specific language and / or training needs
- structure timetables that are conveniently tailored around staff working hours
- closely monitor and adjust training on a continuous basis to ensure learning outcomes meet the needs of the client
- provide regular assessment and reporting directly to the client.
English Training Programs
M.I.S offers a range of programs aimed at developing the skills needed in the global workplace. Participants of all levels from basic literacy to advanced English are catered for at M.IS.
Popular courses for participants with higher level English abilities include:
- General English
- English for Business Communications
- Academic Writing
- Critical Thinking
- Report and Proposal Writing
- Professional Writing for companies and NGOs
Before the training courses can take place at M.IS, we provide:
1. Training proposal
M.I.S conducts a needs analysis to ensure that the training delivered directly addresses the needs of the clients and participants. M.I.S then submits a comprehensive written proposal including all costs.
- Next >>