As a computer teacher you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery, is fully committed to raising attainment across all key stages, and is acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest standards within their subject area.
Posted Date: 04/02/2017 – Closing Date: 28/03/2017
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing and continuously monitoring student progress.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes.
- Encouraging students to actively participate throughout class.
- Using a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily.
- Researching and devising entertaining, amusing, interesting, creative, productive lessons for students.
- Assessing and recording pupils progress by setting and marking coursework and examinations.
- Participating in staff meetings and extra-curricular activities.
- Undertaking pastoral and supervisory duties
- Provide appropriate office hours for students’ availability for educational counseling, academic counseling, etc.
Skills and Qualification
- Pursuing Bachelor Degree in IT or related field
- Creative, friendly, caring, honest, optimistic and adaptable.
- Ability to establish a good working relationship with students.
- Caring and motivated by the best interests of the students.
- Energy and enthusiasm to engage students.
- Willing to engage in ongoing professional development.
- Can relate well to different groups of students of different ages and ability levels.
- Creativity, self-belief and the ability to maintain discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact our recruitment office:
Main Campus New numbers here for recruitment