Modern International School (M.I.S) welcomes new applications 3 terms a year. Also, we enroll new students in the working hours, everyday from Mondays to Saturdays. Prospective students who wish to apply to Modern International School will need to do the followings:
1) Do the placement test to decide which level they are going to study. Then, the Admissions Manager will complete the form upon completion of the test.
2) For Khmer General Education, students shall pay an Administration Fee of $20; $50 for Registration Fee (for English Programs);
3) Bring Photocopy of Parent’s ID card and Family Book;
4) Official transcript from other schools (If the students changes from another school).
5) When a place is offered based the level of the placement test, the Tuition Fee must be paid within seven (7) days. If the Tuition Fee is not received within 7 days, meaning that the parents will not enroll their children to study in the program.
Please contact our Admissions Manager:
Mr. Sambath Cheath
H/P: 098 566 578