As an Admin to English Department, you will support and assist our English Department’s day to day operations. This position will be responsible for maintaining and updating students’ registration and academic result, liaising and translating with parents and customers, and working with the management of the English Department. .
Posted Date: February 25, 2017
Closing Date: March 28, 2017
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for parents’ liaison tasks, including information sharing and conflict resolution.
- Responsible for updating students’ profile and contact
- Translate documents as required
- Input statistics
- Prepare report cards, certificates, and enrolment letter
- Input data using the SMS
- Prepare termly and yearly result
- Conduct weekly school check i.e. look for any repairs, upgrades, or replacement of classroom.
Skills and Qualification
- Pursuing Bachelor of English
- Creative, friendly, caring, honest, optimistic and adaptable.
- Ability to establish a good working relationship with staff and students
- Caring and motivated by the best interests of the students.
- Energy and enthusiasm to engage students.
- Willing to engage in ongoing professional development.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office .
- Creativity, self-belief and the ability to maintain discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information, please contact our recruitment office on:
092 998 007 / 093 830 003